- Fall Protection Awareness
- Competent Person for Equipment Inspection
- Authorized Person for Safety at Heights
- Competent Person for Safety at Heights
- Competent Person for Safety at Heights - Recertification
- Competent Person for Temporary Horizontal Lifeline Installation & Inspection
- Competent Person for Safety at Heights - Train-the-Trainer
- Rescue Planning for Safety at Heights
- Qualified Person for Safety at Heights
- Fall Protection Engineered Systems
- Guided Type Fall Arrest (GTFA) LadderLatch & MAP Training
- Latchways Horizontal System Installer Class
M.E.R.I.T. is an acronym for Mechanical Equipment Repair Instruction & Testing. M.E.R.I.T. are MSA’s certified maintenance and repair training programs for Fall Arrest Equipment. They are designed for MSA Channel Partners or large end user owners who need to be able to repair and maintain MSA self-retracting lanyards and related fall protection equipment.
M.E.R.I.T. training programs are intended for technicians who will be repairing, inspecting and testing fall protection equipment on a regular basis and are conducted either on-site at your location or at one of MSA's training facilities in Pittsburgh PA, Chicago IL, Houston TX, Toronto ON, or Edmonton AB.
Registration for any M.E.R.I.T. program requires prior approval from MSA sales and service management and required equipment and tools must be in place prior to scheduling training