*Pre-requisite is MSA’s 16 Hour Confined Space Entry and Operations Course
MSA’s Confined Space Train-the-Trainer course is designed to prepare employees that must train select confined space courses and material at your facility. The class provides the student the necessary skills to develop, deliver and evaluate students on basic confined space knowledge and technical understanding.
- Regulatory discussion and implications
- Assessment and identification of confined spaces and their hazards based on governmental analysis criteria
- Discussion of confined space safety program development based on the needs of the specific site, including recommended safety measures to follow for routine entries as well as equipment needed and basic technological knowledge needed to teach about it
- Adult education methodology with teach back requirements specific to the topic of confined space entry
- Includes points to stress, questions to ask, and demonstrations to perform to drive home important concepts for adult learners
- Involves techniques to use for analyzing student comprehension and for best helping them to remember company procedural mandates for PRCS entry