MSA M1 SCBA
The M1 SCBA is fully customizable and can be configured to meet a broad range of firefighter needs. Buy per your budget needs and upgrade later – directly in the field.
Overall, the M1 breathing apparatus represents the most advanced, ergonomic and modular SCBA system on the market which was designed and developed side-by-side with ﬁreﬁghters. This all-new breathing apparatus platform includes several innovative and customizable features that help to enhance hygiene and improve comfort.
- Easy to assemble, don and train
- Customise your fleet as per your needs
- Upgrades can be installed in the field
- Easy to clean and disassemble
- Dust and water repellant harness material reduces time for mechanical cleaning
- Entire SCBA is machine washable (no disassembly required)
- Backplate with innovative one-handed height adjustment
- Unique padded S-shape harness prevents pressure points and slipping
- Hip belt and backplate design distribute most of the weight on the hips
- Lightest SCBA with height adjustment on the market (less than 4 kilos)
Highest SAFETY STANDARDS
- Increased chemical resistance due to innovative material composition
- Enhanced safety for service technicians due to improved cleanability
- Reduced risk of snagging hazards due to guided hoses in backplate
- Greater visibility due to reflective harness elements
Reduced COST OF OWNERSHIP
- All components designed for longer life (10 year warranty)
- Reduced maintenance costs due to extended service intervals
- Easy to upgrade and service without tools
- Lightweight C1 headset easily attaches to the outside of the G1 mask
- Microphone design protects against surrounding sound
- Easy to attach/detach and share
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
ATEX II 1G IIC T6, II 1D IIIC –30°C <= Ta <= +60°C