This motion-sensitive device detects firefighter motion—without responding to false alarms. Ideal for rigorous fire service demands, this modular system is easy to maintain, too. An optional heat sensor sends an alert when hazardous heat levels are looming. Buddy light improves wearer visibility.
- Solid-state accelerometer for detection of firefighter motion
- Integrated computer module records and stores data
- Compact, lightweight design
- Can be used as an air consumption management tool
- Buddy light for improved visibility
- Uses only a single AA alkaline battery for fewer change outs
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Meets NFPA 1982-2002 PASS standards
Type of protection:
EN 60079-0:2012, EN 60079-11:2012
II 1GEx ia IIC T4 Ga
-30°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C
T4: DURACELL MN1604 6LR61 (excluding Ultra series)
EC -Type Examination
BAS 99 ATEX 1141 X
Quality Assuance Notification:
0158 (DEKRA EXAM