MSA composite compressed air cylinders meet a wide range of applications, needs, and budgets.
Composite cylinders with aluminium liner, over wrapped with carbon and glass fibres, are 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction.
S-CAP ESCAPE HOOD
S-CAP ESCAPE HOOD IN WALL BOX
Cylinder Valve Assembly for 2 ltr. 300 bar Composite Cyl.
PremAire CV12A with Key, AutoMaXX
COMPOSITE CYLINDER W/O VALVE 6.8 ltr x 300 bar
Carbon Composite Cylinder (Type3), L65G, 6.8 L, 310 bar (147 mm Dia)
Carbon Composite Cylinder (Type3), L45G 8.5 L, 153 bar (167 mm Dia)
MSR 1 Escape respirator
MSR 2 Escape respirator
Discharge protection A
- 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction
- cylinder versions with 300 bar service pressure 3 to 6,9 litre capacity
- full choice of valve options as:
- integrated gauge
- ratchet hand wheel to prevent unintended closing
- flow restrictor in case of valve breakage.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
All cylinders are manufactured and CE marked in accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 EC.