General Monitors S5000 Gas Monitor
It operates over a wide temperature range using a variety of gas sensing technologies. Breakthrough XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology extends calibration cycles up to 24 months and actively monitors sensor integrity for ultimate peace of mind.
- TruCal* actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- Worry-free operation; automatically self-checks 4x/day
- Reduces downtime
- An industry first, Diffusion Supervision warns if sensor inlet becomes blocked and unable to detect gas
- Check status and get alerts up to 23 m (75 ft) away
- Reduces set up time by at least 50%
* Available on H2S and CO digital sensors only
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Class I, Div 1&2, Groups A, B, C & D, T5/T4;
Class II, Div 1&2, Groups E, F & G, T6; Class III
Type 4X, IP66
Class I, Zone 1 AEx db IIC T5 Gb
Class I, Zone 2 AEx nA nC IIC T4 Gc
Class II, Zone 21 AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db
Ex db IIC T5 Gb
Ex nA nC IIC T4 Gc
Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
(see manual for complete CSA listings)
CSA, FM, ATEX - Zone 1, Zone 2, IECEx, SIL, CE Marking, ABS PDA, DNV - MED, DNV Type, Inmetro, EAC TR-CU
Complies with C22.2 No. 152, FM 6320, IEC/EN 60079-29-1, ANSI/ISA 12.13.01.
Suitable for SIL 2
- Brochure: S5000 gas monitor
- Data Sheet: S5000 gas monitor
- Data Sheet: XCell Ammonia Gas Sensor
- Data Sheet: XCell Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor
- Data Sheet: XCell Chlorine Gas Sensor
- Data Sheet: XCell H2S Gas Sensor
- Data Sheet: XCell Oxygen Sensor
- Data Sheet: XCell Sulfur Dioxide Gas Sensor
- Flyer: TruCal Technology
- Poster: S5000 gas monitor
- Manual: S5000 Gas Detector
- Safety Manual: S5000 Gas Detector
- Manual: S5000 Modbus Interface
- S5000 Quick Start Guide
- S5000 Duct Kit Instructions - Rectangular
- S5000 Duct Kit Instructions - Round