MSA composite compressed air cylinders meet a wide range of applications, needs, and budgets.
Composite cylinders with aluminium liner, over wrapped with carbon and glass fibres, are 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction.
CARRYING CASE FOR BA Set
S-CAP ESCAPE HOOD
S-CAP ESCAPE HOOD IN WALL BOX
motionSCOUT Personal Alert Safety System
Carrying Case, BA Set, Standard
Cylinder cover eXXtreme, 6-6.9l, black
Cylinder cover Basic, 6-6.9l, black
PremAire CV12A with Key, AutoMaXX
COMPOSITE CYLINDER W/O VALVE 6.8 ltr x 300 bar
Carbon Composite Cylinder (Type3), L65G, 6.8 L, 310 bar (147 mm Dia)
Carbon Composite Cylinder (Type3), L45G 8.5 L, 153 bar (167 mm Dia)
MSR 1 Escape respirator
MSR 2 Escape respirator
Discharge protection A
- 50% lighter than the traditional economic steel construction
- cylinder versions with 300 bar service pressure 3 to 6,9 litre capacity
- full choice of valve options as:
- integrated gauge
- ratchet hand wheel to prevent unintended closing
- flow restrictor in case of valve breakage.
All cylinders are manufactured and CE marked in accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 EC.