MSA offers several types of reliable restraint lanyards, which are primarily used for travel restriction and work positioning.
- Workman Restraint Lanyards feature webbing and self-closing, self-locking snaphooks
- Lineman's Pole Strap, a climbing aid or linemen
- Rebar Assembly is designed for work positioning applications such as tying rebar or constructing concrete forms
Oil & Gas,
Working at Heights
Restraint Lanyard, cable, 1.5 m fixed length, 19 mm snaphooks, 35 mm width
Rebar web assembly, 25 mm polyester, 33 cm legs, with sliding large snaphooks
"MSA Workman Restraint Lanyard, webbing, 1.5 m fixed length,steel screwgate carabiner"
"MSA Workman Restraint Lanyard, webbing, 1.5 m fixed length,aluminium screwgate carabiner"
Workman Restraint Lanyards Web,LAN,2.0m Steel
Workman Restraint Lanyards, Kerm Rope,2.0m Aluminium
- Workman Restraint Lanyard: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI 10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358
- Sure-Stop Restraint Lanyards: Meets ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements
- Sure-Grab Positioning Lanyard: Meets applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Restraint Lanyards with Sewn Loop: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Lineman's Pole Strap: Meets applicable OSHA and ANSI standards, certified to EN 358
- Rebar Assembly: Meets applicable OSHA regulations, ANSI A10.32, certified to CSA Z259.11-05, certified to EN 358.
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- Australian Approvals
- European Approvals